Find my stitching. My first panorama...Downtown Richmond.

DadOf2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.deputyct.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I finally got a day w/out clouds and rain so went out during my lunch hour and messed around w/ my new camera. Turned out ok I think but I forgot my tripod. I did a matrix of pictures but it looked like crap when I tried to stitch all 60 images together.

I scaled down the pix to 800x600 and ran PhotoShop C2's Photomerge tool.

DownTown.jpg

Downtown Richmond, VA, 12/31/2007. Happy New Years!

cool shot. Looks to be around where 64 and 95 merge. Wish I had a nickle every time I drove that intersection. 1 stitch looks to be around where the red antenna is on the building. Looks like a ghost section is still hanging in the air.

Yea good call. That's the only one I noticed. This shot actually has about 5 or 6 frames.

Yea I'm standing up on Church Hill, just east of 95 and it is where they meet up.

Hey thanks.
Yea Greenville is nice too. I road my motorcycle down there a few years back for a weekend trip. Was a long haul for one afternoon. That 85 is crazy. I was pegging 90 and I have soccer moms in mini-vans blowing me off the road! :)

What part of Church Hill were you in? That area on the far right looks like the confederate park where 30th dead ends.

i see one to the far right right above the orange/red building the bridge takes a little dip and the color is a tad green

Yea Tim that's the only one I found as well. I've tried Canon's PhotoStitch but I think I like PhotoShop C2 better. Need to upgrade to C3 I think.

Hey thanks.
Yea Greenville is nice too. I road my motorcycle down there a few years back for a weekend trip. Was a long haul for one afternoon. That 85 is crazy. I was pegging 90 and I have soccer moms in mini-vans blowing me off the road! :)

I try to avoid 85 as much as I can, it's nuts!

I have the panoramic of Richmond at twilight taken by James Blakeway that my wife got framed for me this Christmas. I really want to come up and get some shots myself, Richmond really means alot to me. Thanks for sharing.

Hey no problem. Yea I'm thinking I can't wait until spring. Everything here is pretty stark in the winter time. Spring and summer are great though once the color comes back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back