Fine Art Portrait - Young Woman

DigitalDiva

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kacey049overlaybw.jpg

Not sure about this one. the flowers don't look right and the flower in her hand has no detail at all.....

I have to agree that the flowers need a little work, but the photo of the young woman is beautiful. It was a lovely capture.

Thanks for looking and commenting. The focus isn't supposed to be on the flowers but the face of the subject.

OOH nice again. I like it a lot. Interesting and beautiful! :)

Thanks for looking and commenting. The focus isn't supposed to be on the flowers but the face of the subject.

I think we realise that but the flowers are not doing anything in that image other than detract from a nice portrait. They lack any detail and are just copies of the same image over and over. the eye picks up the repeated patterns which you should try to avoid. the flower in her hand is just a solid mass and not attractive at all. It catches the eye almost more than the face.

Since flowers are in the shot, it should be in colour.

skieur

Or perhaps, as an alternative, you could ask the photographer to pose the subject so her boobs don't take up a large open obvious area of the image.

Umm. I am the photographer. :lol: Interesting to hear others views on the photo. It actually won an award in an art show in San Francisco last year. The judges were photo professionals from around the country. Ahhh. Art is so subjective. :mrgreen:

Umm. I am the photographer. :lol: Interesting to hear others views on the photo. It actually won an award in an art show in San Francisco last year. The judges were photo professionals from around the country. Ahhh. Art is so subjective. :mrgreen:

it sure is :)

So, it's invulnerable to criticism?

So, it's invulnerable to criticism?

No, I think she said that different people have different opinions on the image ... which is certainly true :)

I agree on it being very breast-centred, which is pleasing to me in a way, but certainly distracts from the face. So were the judges male or female?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back