Finepix S5600/5200

Rogan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im thinking of buying this camera 2nd hand cheap for about £70 until i can afford to buy a dSLR.

Reckon this camera will keep a beginner who's still learning the basics for 5 months or so?

Thanks
Rogan

You will get much more desireable results with a dslr. If i were you i would not spend the money on a cheaper camera right now, then have to spend even more money on a dslr. I think you should just keep saving until you have enough for a dslr. But its up to you.

im not even sure if i want to get into photography fully though.

so is it not better that i get sonething cheaper to start with? i can probs sell it on for only a slight loss in a few months time anyway

im not even sure if i want to get into photography fully though.

so is it not better that i get sonething cheaper to start with? i can probs sell it on for only a slight loss in a few months time anyway

Its a very good camera, and you can set it to manual control. It also can shoot in RAW, also has a very decent zoom. I think it would be a great "get your feet wet camera". Like Jimmyo said its not a dslr. But its a good second if you only want to test the waters, so to speak. Then when your ready, sell it and move on up.

thaks random.

im sure it will. just won one on ebay for £64 with memory card. so ill be set :)

thaks random.

im sure it will. just won one on ebay for £64 with memory card. so ill be set :)

Congrats! As a forum tradition you should post the very first picture you take :wink:

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots.

How abou you Random??? How come you haven't posted any shots???

I havent tried posting to the gallery yet, but I do take part in the technical assignments and challenges often. I'll check out the gallery and see about getting some shot uploaded. ;)

*EDIT*: Hmmm can't figure out how to start a user gallery. Any tricks to it that Im missing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back