Fire and ice

ivanz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
σεα3.jpg

Down the coast of Evia this old castle sits on the sea guarding the city of Karistos. Contrasting to me the hell of war and the cool comfort of peace. What did Napoleon say "wars are won by the fall of untold men" Lets hope for more peace and calm this year. Be well.

The sky and water are pretty, but the castle is rather dark. Were you going for a silhouette type pic?

Yes I was. The story of the image to me was the contrasting colors and the meaning of them against the castle. Castles and armor are not important, only the lives that are used and lost.

Yes I was. The story of the image to me was the contrasting colors and the meaning of them against the castle. Castles and armor are not important, only the lives that are used and lost.
Understood.

View attachment 252546
Down the coast of Evia this old castle sits on the sea guarding the city of Karistos. Contrasting to me the hell of war and the cool comfort of peace. What did Napoleon say "wars are won by the fall of untold men" Lets hope for more peace and calm this year. Be well.

Lovely shot.....
Thank you Jeff. I wish you well

I really like this shot, and contrasting light and dark and the silhouette. Howdy and welcome!
Thank you for the warm welcome and your nice coments on my image Jeff. Be well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back