Fire Dept Lifestyle Campaign

Would you watermark every photo in a collage?

If your going to water mark photos then you water mark all of them. Why would you only water mark one of then in a collection?

I personally don't watermark any of my photos.

I just find it rather funny that you tell others not to watermark because it's distracting when your watermark is even more distracting.

I guess we're at the same conclusion. Personally I wouldn't watermark any of them either. That was my point. His logo is at the bottom of the collection, no need to add it to every photo.

--------------------------

Sorry that you find my logo distracting and ugly. FWIW, I'm gathering feedback from more than a forum of photographers that try to find something wrong with everything that they look at. I have other avenues of feedback and I'm weighing that vs what a handful of people have told me. I'm not a graphic designer, I'm a photographer. If you would like to use your talent and design a new logo, then by all means feel free or even suggest what I can change in my current one. I have thick skin and welcome any advice you can give me. Feel free to PM me if you would like to offer some suggestions.

Hey guys thank you all for the positive feedback. In regards to the watermarking, I have always watermarked my images especially because of the virality of the subject I choose to capture. In this case I already have firefighters and fan groups from all over the country sharing my images and I would like my name to be associated with my work. Also in regards to my tone mapping yes it may be a little intense, but I am starting to develop my style like this and so far I have recieved positive feedback on my post processing. I will keep you all updated next project I put out! Share this project if you want since im young I need a lot of exposure!

I think the PP is totally suitable for the subject photographed. I personally really liked it, for these anyway.

i love this photoset, i think that it is excellent.

very nicely done. I would highly suggest you start making a nice printed portfolio of your work. if your work is consistent with this level and improves, you should have a very successful career.

Most reactions

Back