What's new

Fire Escape C&C Please

revenater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
261
Reaction score
22
Location
Rogers AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I gave myself an assignment to do a few red abstract photos here is one of them let me know what you think.
$IMG_3391_edited-2.webp
 
Well, it's certainly a red abstract photograph, so you succeeded with your self assignment. From a personal point of view, the image is confusing, and doesn't have a strong subject. One's eye just wanders throughout the entire image. Also the shallow DOF leaving the portion under the steps on the right side out of focus, doesn't seem to flow with the rest of your image.
 
I guess I should have down a bunch more angles. Thank you. I will figure this our someday.
 
hmm.. I like the way it reminds me of the Golden Gate Bridge. I crossed it every day for many years and always found the red painted and sometimes rusty metal rather interesting. What else do you have from this assignment. (btw - I think giving yourself assignments is a great exercise. I do it too.)
 
Here is another one from that evening.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2583_edited-1.webp
    $IMG_2583_edited-1.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 106

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom