What's new

Fire!

crazyman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm upset that I couldn't get a non blury picture, I didn't have a stand and couldn't seem to balance myself. But I was looking to see what you think about the artistic value, blur aside.

n1267770285_30013667_1634.jpg
 
So I'm upset that I couldn't get a non blury picture, I didn't have a stand and couldn't seem to balance myself. But I was looking to see what you think about the artistic value, blur aside.

I would have moved closer, or mader that fire truck part of the foreground. The black and white with no lights going is kind of non dramatic.
 
ah I see what you mean. I just saw this one cop car without any lights on and just thought about like total anarchy, I guess my imagination played too much with the cop car. It seemed as it was deserted and just there while every other car was there for a purpose and had their lights on. I have some other shots but I'm not sure where I put them.
 
I agree, I also would have moved closer and possibly propped the camera on something.
But the lights and the smoke.. Good idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom