What's new

Fireflies Daddy

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
One from my family shoot with a little pazazz!

I personally love the way this turned out, what do you all think?

7499673184_55c4f65d29_b.jpg
 
Here is the colored version then a 3 piece of the Original, Colored, then B&W. Enjoy :)

To the far left is the original, I did not like the way It turned out so I decided to go a different route.

The image I captured was great but the coloring needed work. I just bumped up the curves to darken the shadows then added some curves and hue n saturation adjustment layers to obtain the warm look.

After that I used masks to select the areas I wanted to color more like skin or grass.

After this I added in soft balls to represent fireflies then I used dodge to brighten them. All of this for a final haze look which I love :).

Color Version
7501844790_63043b3e4d_b.jpg


3 Piece (Original, Color, B&W)
7501771362_6726c1b8d8_h.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom