What's new

Fireground Photography

STICKMAN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
323
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots from a house fire I was on the other night. This was my first true session with the Nikon D40 at night. I have only had it for less then a week.

To many to post here so here is the link to my site:
http://www.pbase.com/kennyvp/holly_ave_pitman_nj&page=all

I really like #s:
20
34
36
43
50
105
106
107

Please feel free to comment away good bad indifferent, I need to learn!!!!
 
You should go to the IFSTA website and get information on the 2009 calendar photo contest. You can enter up to 20 photos, but they do have some specific guidelines.
Nice shots.
 
I tended to become more involved with the ones in which you were able to zoom closer on an individual fire fighter, especially on the end of the boom.

I think it was around 101 or 102, with the two fire fighters near the small eruption through the roof, I thought very striking.

Very difficult shooting. Changing lighting, fast movement. You captured some great images.

What lens did you have on the D40, and what were some of the shutter speeds and f-stops, at what ISO?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom