img1391qb1.jpg

img1419fq2.jpg

img1436xd9.jpg

EXIF:
30D handheld :thumbdown:
mostly 1/8 shutter
18-55 Kit lens

i'm an amateur, still practicing, though i'd share :hug::

Those are some kick ass shot I love them........

I like these shots and also can't wait for our next visit this coming October..... the heads are a little distracting at the bottom of a few of the photos but I think cropping them would actually take away from the photos. All in all Nice Work!!!

This is a beautiful site. I so wish I had my new camera when I went 2 years ago.

Did you happen to get any shots of the electrical parade?

awesome pics. I love number 3 the castle looks so kool lit up like that.

unfortuneately it's almost impossible to get shots without some people jumping in your way at disney :(

more to come everyone!

Could you explain what settings you used to take those? I want to take some pictures this 4th of July, and want to get it right the first time. They look great, good job!

before i used to live in anaheim, i always see the fireworks there...it made remembered those days there..thanks

Could you explain what settings you used to take those? I want to take some pictures this 4th of July, and want to get it right the first time. They look great, good job!
WARNING:

I am an amateur, and i might offend some pros that look in this thread. but my settings are ones that I use and proven to work, i know others that shoot with faster shutters etc... but these work for me :thumbup:

HANDHELD:
shoot in manual
ISO800
F between 5-8
shutter between 1/8 to 1/15

it takes alot of practice, fortunately for me i have annual passes to disney where i can practice often ;)

keep practicing, if you find something that works better, let me know:mrgreen:

and of course...

if you have a tripod, it'll be 50x's easier and alot better obviously

Most reactions

Back