Fireworks for C&C

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these on the 4th... handheld because I didn't want to look like a giant dork. They turned out ok though I think. What do you think?

3785279336_58dcd0e510_o.jpg

3784469523_be37bca58e_b.jpg

3785279638_b4eaf25304_o.jpg

i like em, i would crop out the people though.

good shots!

I took these on the 4th... handheld because I didn't want to look like a giant dork.

Just curious, but why would you be afraid to look like a dork? I mean, the shots turned out alright, but would have been much better on a tripod. I guess I wouldn't sacrifice my image quality because of what people might think about me. Embrace being a photographer! :p

As far as the images are concerned, they look pretty good considering they were handheld. I would personally crop out anything that isn't a firework, however, because it's very obvious it was hand held.

if you think having a tripod is dorky, you are in the wronnng forum :D

looks like they turned out ok though. :thumbup:

good shots but like others said they would've turned out better (less blurry) with a tripod.
mind you i took a tripod but my shots still were blurry cuz i was on a docking port and every time someone walked by the dock obviously would rock :(

i kinda like the kid sitting in the corner of the last one but not the green blob next to him

hahahahahahaha

I don't know why, but I liked the people in that one for some reason. and yes, I am usually not worried about being a dork, but I showed up late and I was in a huge crowd of people. I don't know why, I just didn't feel like lugging the tripod along. thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back