What's new

Fireworks Video

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm stuck alone at my office tonight, but I brought a couple of cameras and tripods to capture some of the local fireworks about a half-mile away... like I do every year :distrust: Pentax KP, DA*300, Rode mic
 
Pretty good video quality.
 
YouTube definitely subtracts some quality.
 
Nice on the zoom and video but it would've been nice to see a wider angle shot included at the beginning or end maybe.
 
Nice on the zoom and video but it would've been nice to see a wider angle shot included at the beginning or end maybe.
Very true! I had planned to use a 100 or 135 for the video, but I couldn't seem to locate either lens before leaving for work... so, I used the 300, hoping for some different-looking footage. I used my more "appropriate" 55-300 on my other camera for the crapload of stills that I really wanted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom