What's new

Fireworks

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
5,313
Reaction score
43
Location
England! w000t!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a series of firework shots I got, hope you like! :D

normal_img1%7E4.jpg


normal_img2%7E4.jpg


normal_img3%7E4.jpg


normal_img4%7E3.jpg


normal_img5%7E1.jpg


Honest critique is cool, and if you want to download and edit and re send em to me someway thats cool :)
 
the last picture works the best, I think~
 
TONYWORKSHOP said:
the last picture works the best, I think~

Cheers, its defenetly one of my favoirets, if not my fav :)
 
Lensmeister said:
hey Artemis,

long time no see ...

Now the first one is the best for me ....... the wheels we did didn't spin ..... fizzled and died ...

good set of shots mate ...

Cheers, not me best I know hehe.

Sorry I havent posted images in a while...im having a bit of a photographers block...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom