What's new

Fireworks

A little bit wobbly, but a pleasing image! We all love fireworks!

Rob
 
The "wobble" helps it, I think. I quite like it.
I photographed fireworks only once in my life and it seems like "beginner's luck" was on my side then, too ;).
 
sweet pic! The wobble adds sort of a nice effect, you might say.

I have 2 rolls of fireworks from my local fireworks display. It was for my province's centennial. I'm in the suburb of the capital city. Our display was MUCH bigger than I anticipated, and I kept taking pictures and pictures. We shall see how they turned out this weekend :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom