What's new

First 20D Shot

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a quick DoF shot from my new 20d

Just having some fun with it/learning how it works. :)

3267-lamp.jpg


It's raining outside... :(
I'll just have to try and get a shot of the rain. :mrgreen:
 
That's a cool photo. I really like it although I am having a bit of trouble figuring out what they are. Some lights I think.
 
nice! would look niceer maybe with a square crop!

Hm, did you have a long exposure time? I wonder if there ist some motion blur ... not much maybe.
 
Alex_B said:
nice! would look niceer maybe with a square crop!

Hm, did you have a long exposure time? I wonder if there ist some motion blur ... not much maybe.
yep, there is a little...
ie. "quick snapshot"

I didn't take time with it.

but yeah, they are lamps.
 
Here are a few more.

Water(rain outside)
3267-DPP_0001.jpg


3267-DPP_0002.jpg


3267-DPP_0003.jpg


3267-IMG_0030.jpg


:thumbup:
I love this camera.
 
Wow, great first shots! That last one made me chuckle. :D


CONGRATS CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!!! You'd better be in Dallas in January so I can play with that thing. :)
 
core_17 said:
You'd better be in Dallas in January so I can play with that thing. :)
:shock: :shock: Well, I'm shocked!!



:lmao:
 
She's always like that around me..
you'll get used to it hovis.

I did.
 
more pics man, more pics!


did you follow the first 3 steps when you first got your 20d? i hope so :D
 
thebeginning said:
more pics man, more pics!


did you follow the first 3 steps when you first got your 20d? i hope so :D
I wish I could have... It came at a bad time... I could only look at it and play with it for like 3 minutes.. then I had to jump in the car and go somewhere. :grumpy:

but, I caught up with her the next day. :D
so it's all good.

I'll post more pics later. :D
 
LittleMan said:
I wish I could have... It came at a bad time... I could only look at it and play with it for like 3 minutes.. then I had to jump in the car and go somewhere. :grumpy:

but, I caught up with her the next day. :D
so it's all good.

I'll post more pics later. :D

aha! it's a her! so is mine :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom