What's new

First Artistic Shot

tenio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bestresizedfeb1everydaync7.jpg


What do you think? It is suppose to represent how Americans feel on Super Sunday.

Thanks for the comments!
 
Sorry, but I don't get it...

What's the book? If the book has any significance (other than just being "a book"), I think you should be able to tell what it is.

Technically, it looks well executed - I just don't think it's getting your intended point across.
 
its a prayer book. And you are right I should have the name visible. I took others with it visible, but I liked this one the best... I will post the others that didn't make the cut shortly.

here they are



 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom