What's new

First attempt at colour popping!

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Location
Gibraltar, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my first attempt at colour popping hope you enjoy it!

C&C Welcomed!
Enjoy!!

IMG_4051_1.jpg
 
Selective colour is very much a matter of choice. I'd maybe choose one band of red (on the main lighthouse). But I think this image would be better without.
 
that looks really good. I would of only popped the color on the lighthouse though just so it draws your eye to that one object.
 
yeah in retrospect i might give it a try... we'll see how it goes!

keep em coming! lol
 
I think I would make the color more subtle, so that its barley there. Great photo :)
 
You did well, but maybe tone down the red a little bit so there is more "dirty" and subtlely.
 
Is there any tutorials on selective coloring.. or is it a matter of trial and error.
 
i read up on Digital Photo and it bring tutorials on everything really...

apart from that i couldnt find a few and i remembered some steps of this technique, the rest was trial and error
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom