First attempt at infared conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erniehatt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a infared type conversion in Photoshop. I accept no credit for the image itself only the convertion, so please restrict any comments to that. Ernie

If you accept no credit for the image, does that mean it is not yours?
If it isn't please read the Board rules and guidelines concerning the posting of other photographer's work with regards to copyright, then clarify the position.

Thanks

By not accepting credit for something, would in my mind tell you it was not mine, but I can assure you that I asked if I may use it, Providing I did not try to accept credit for it or try to sell it. I get a feeling you may be considering me to be an idiot. Take the image off, I will not post anything else here.

erniehatt said:
By not accepting credit for something, would in my mind tell you it was not mine, but I can assure you that I asked if I may use it, Providing I did not try to accept credit for it or try to sell it. I get a feeling you may be considering me to be an idiot. Take the image off, I will not post anything else here.

Is that really necessary???

Should you not be happy that people are being concerned, not only for the original photographers work, but also looking out for you as well.

Im sure if some one thought you were an idiot, they would tell you.

Any chance of an apology?

No not a chance at all, I say what I feel. Anyhow it is not really any concern of yours to comment on, only the reciprient of my terade, (for want of a better expression). But thanks for the concern. Thank you John.Ernie

As one of the Mods of this Critique Forum it is part of my job to ensure that the Rules and Guidelines are being observed.
In doing this it is always best to assume nothing and take nothing for granted - especialy where Copyright issues are concerned. Saying 'I assumed it was OK' will not work as a defence in Court.
If anyone has a problem with either JonMikal or myself making a reasonable request for the poster of someone else's picture to confirm that they have the original photographer's permission to post it, then that is their problem.
How would you feel if someone posted one of your pictures without permission and we left it unchallenged on the grounds that we 'assumed' it was OK?
All that aside, now that the Copyright issue has been resolved, can we get back on topic?
One final word. TPF does not tolerate personal attacks or general bad behaviour from anyone. Can we, therefore, keep our personal feelings out of this and play nicely?

Thank you.

All the mods here are morons.

You guys are ruining the forum for everyone.

congrats.

eskiho said:
All the mods here are morons.

You guys are ruining the forum for everyone.

congrats.

Judging by your entire 51 posts here I guess you really know how moronic they are. Read the rules or get out, the only person here ruining the forum for everyone is you!!!

"Please read forum guidlines before posting. Thanks."

I just feel they have a close minded veiw of photography. They want everyone to conform to how they view it.

Hertz, I do believe this altecation has gone far enough, the problem could have been solved if like JonMikal you had taken the time to send me a personal message. I do not believe in any manor that I directed a personal attack on you, just an opinion. To save anymore problems please remove the image off the forum. Ernie

This thread is locked. It has obviously taken a turn for the worse and suffers from any significant constructive input. Ernie, I will honor your request and remove your image.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back