What's new

First attempt at lightning for C&C

Micah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
Location
Fulton, Missouri
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got to try some lightning shots a few weeks ago. Thought I'd post a few.

1.
lighning084_123.jpg


2.
lighning108_134.jpg


3.
lighning109_135.jpg
 
I like them a lot,

I wouldn t know how to acheive such work though

what settings would you require to, with such a fast shutter speed get decent light at night (is the lightning enouh ) and would that be acheivable with my Canon Powershot SX10 IS
 
I've tried this as well, no luck so far, but you did really good here. I enjoyed looking at these :)
 
i have also tried to due lightning storms at night and con not figure it out to save my life, great photos though
 
you can get lightnings with any camera as long as you are extremely lucky. if that is not the case, a dslr with bulb option and a remote control is a great help, just hold the shutter open until one lightning appears or more... you have to be careful not to over do it as the sensor will heat and create noise and you might blow the other light sources.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom