What's new

First Attempt at Painting With Light

jaguaraz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
206
Reaction score
56
Location
Prescott, Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first attempt at Painting with Light. I took about 9 shots in all. Each shot was approx. 4 seconds long except the one with Christmas tree lights. I painted a small portion of the picture with an LED flashlight with a red lens on each exposure then I combined them using Photoshop. I know it's a pretty tame pic but I love the technique!
$Painting with Light 2.webp
 

Attachments

  • $Painting With Light-28.webp
    $Painting With Light-28.webp
    71.2 KB · Views: 130
Its cool I always wanted to try that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom