Harmonizing of Melodies - another tissue paper image transfer

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came across two more tissue image transfers I previously made from one of my shots of a tree. I did the transfer process several times while teaching myself, and just set aside a couple of the transfers and forgot I had them. So, using the same procedure as I described in this thread, I used for the first attempt, I made this one:

Harmonizing of melodies, in frame.jpg

I tore out a piece of sheet music from a small book I have for the background, which I painted with a blend of teal and turquoise acrylic paint. The tissue paper with the image transfer was glued over the sheet music, then I brushed over it a final time with Golden Soft Gel matte.

This time, I finished the piece with a little homemade frame that I described in this thread the first time I tried it. I painted the frame with the teal paint and thought it finished the piece off nicely.

This was done on a 6x8" canvas. I like working with these little canvases; the first frame I made was for an 8x10" and smaller is definitely easier. :lol:

Thanks for looking!

I came across two more tissue image transfers I previously made from one of my shots of a tree. I did the transfer process several times while teaching myself, and just set aside a couple of the transfers and forgot I had them. So, using the same procedure as I described in this thread, I used for the first attempt, I made this one:

View attachment 272640

I tore out a piece of sheet music from a small book I have for the background, which I painted with a blend of teal and turquoise acrylic paint. The tissue paper with the image transfer was glued over the sheet music, then I brushed over it a final time with Golden Soft Gel matte.

This time, I finished the piece with a little homemade frame that I described in this thread the first time I tried it. I painted the frame with the teal paint and thought it finished the piece off nicely.

This was done on a 6x8" canvas. I like working with these little canvases; the first frame I made was for an 8x10" and smaller is definitely easier. :lol:

Thanks for looking!
Could you be arm-twisted(short of dislocation, of course)to compile a cookbook for this process?

No arm dislocation needed! I'm happy to share what I've learned.

Did you follow that link up there? I went into (tedious) details in the first thread I posted on the process, and listed the products I used. I like to explain a method but try not to bore people. :lol: Take a look and feel free to get expanded details I may have missed. :)

No arm dislocation needed! I'm happy to share what I've learned.

Did you follow that link up there? I went into (tedious) details in the first thread I posted on the process, and listed the products I used. I like to explain a method but try not to bore people. :lol: Take a look and feel free to get expanded details I may have missed. :)
I did as a regular but others might have missed it or feel awkward about asking. Nothing wrong with banking TPF resources via stickies in the appropriate forum, is there?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back