Z zakhopper316 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #1 what do ya think? i know its under exposed but i cant really fix it i tried.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #2 Cool idea, if only the other vehicle was not on the right. Regards, Peter Witham
his4ever TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2006 Messages 651 Reaction score 0 Location sitting at the computer... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #3 I personally do not think that it is that bad... at least on my computer.... I think the darkness around the edges helps bring my eyes to where they need to look... and that is the boy on the pier. Very cool
I personally do not think that it is that bad... at least on my computer.... I think the darkness around the edges helps bring my eyes to where they need to look... and that is the boy on the pier. Very cool
Sweetsomedays TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2007 Messages 788 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2007 #4 I kind of like the fact that it is under exposed, adds a bit of a nostalgic feeling. Very nice