Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 #1 C&C welcomed. First attempt at doing this.
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 #2 You did a good job with it....if you like that sort of stuff. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring.
You did a good job with it....if you like that sort of stuff. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring.
Chriss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 5, 2010 Messages 325 Reaction score 7 Location Cincinnati Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Haha thank you. I think it can be kind of cool but I am not a very big fan of it as well.
ChasK TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2010 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Greenwood, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 #4 I like it. Nice work.
Euphillia TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2010 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location Manhattan, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2010 #5 I think it looks very nice. Well done