What's new

First attempt at stitching

rmr1923

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
11
Location
Kingwood TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't going for any spectacular scene here, just saw a building I liked while walking downtown and figured I'd use it as an opportunity to try stitching multiple images together. This is 3 images shot at 48mm, f/8.0, 1/160, ISO 200 (Canon 600D w/ Tamron 28-75 lens). Lighting wasn't optimal as other buildings were blocking out a good amount of sunlight, and the clouds were added in PS.

$State National (resized).webp
 
Last edited:
For the sake of comparison, here's a side by side with the stitched image prior to any additional post-processing on the left

$State National (original - resized).webp View attachment 31658
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom