First attempt at the beach shots

This is off topic but Joanna I have a few suggestions for you. First remove the funky keyword titles on your website. Its a little overkill on the SEO and 2nd what is this?

"All photo sessions require a signed model release for each person who will be photographed. A PDF of the form can be e-mailed to you before booking your session. Forms can be printed and mailed to me with your deposit, or you can choose to fill out the forms at your photo session. A signed model release is a contract in which a model consents to the use of his or her images by the photographer or a third party. Without the model release I would not be able to use your photos in my brochures or on my web site. "

First your statement is false. You are perfectly in the right to use the photos for your personal promotion and even editorial usage without the release. The only reason you would need a model release signed would be to sell the images for advertising purposes which in your case I would consider extremely unethical given the pretence in which you get them to sign.

I must be out for blood tonight…

woah...suckerpunch wha?

Here's my very quick edit, new adjustment layer, curves and dropped the white dropper on the dress and a bit of sharpening

414400029_RQxgn-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back