What's new

First attempt at water droplet shots

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I recently bought a used Canon 10D and I love it so far! It's such a big step up from my Fuji FinePix S700, and I can't wait to shoot more with it. I also bought a 35-80mm lens from the guy who sold me the body, and I am looking to buy another lens too. Anyway, these are the first time I have attempted shooting water droplets, and these were 2 of the better ones. Any comments/criticism is appreciated! Thanks in advance,

George

1.
IMG_8703.jpg


2.
IMG_8675_2.jpg
 
Love it ..

May i know how you did it .. ?? XD

right now i have Canon 20D and its perfect ( my only problem is the small screen ! )
 
Hey,
I mounted the camera on a tripod, filled up my sink, added some blue food coloring, let the faucet and started shooting. I used the built in flash to stop the movement since my kitchen is too dark for faster shutter speeds. It's alot of trial and error.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom