What's new

First attempts with multi exposure

paulzeee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
75
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm not sure what I'm missing to get the sky and landscape properly exposed. I used an HDR method versus a bracket and blend (which im still trying to find a how-to I can actually follow on this).

Thoughts? Opinions?


St. Paul Sunset by paulzeee, on Flickr


St. Paul Sunset by paulzeee, on Flickr
 
I like the second one. Wondering if it would look cool/better as the skyline as a silhouette vs detail. *shrugs*
 
I think it would look better as a sillhouette as well, though I'm not quite sure how to get it there. I'll play with it some more.
 
Not sure exactly what you were going for, but if this were mine, here is what I would kinda do with it. Obviously more time spent on it, but this is a crude quick version, I'm on lunch break...lol.

I just split the scene, sky and landscape and adjusted the levels on each to correct exposure, didnt quite get it all right this time...like I said on lunch break...then added some filters to bottom to try to make it look like the sunset was affecting it.

$7224555950_b41c8e70ba_k-1.webp
 
More or less color correctness with both the sky and buildings exposed properly. I like what you've done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom