What's new

First beach sunrise shoot C&C Welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have never been to a beach at sunrise before, and decided it was time! I grabbed a friend and headed to York Beach. We got there at about 4am. The weather was awesome and the sky was beautiful

DSC_3516.jpg
 
Personally i like it. I like the calmness and the colour. Just one thing i would say though - make sure you straighten it.
 
Very nice, I like the reflection of the sky colours in the water. As mcleish says, it definitely needs to be straightened as the horizon is tilted to the right. Also, be careful of placing the horizon to close to the middle of the image - check out rule of thirds on horizon placement.

WesternGuy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom