First Birthday Photo Session CC Please!

Reyna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

6. Momma wanted to throw in an Easter picture!

I KNOW there are shadows in a few of them! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of them. We brought her up away from the background and that didn't work. I tried raising my iso but then it was too bright! This was my first session with the Novatron so maybe I can get some tips on my settings to get rid of the shadows??

I also know the balloons are too close to the background in #7 but I couldn't find another way to incorporate the balloons that mom brought.

Last edited:
Novatron v-600 D. I put each light on the side of the subject.

It might be the child itself (in that case, disregard my comment) but the forehead looks a bit odd in a few of these photos. Particularly in 3, 5, and 7 it looks like the baby's forehead is bulging. It doesn't look all that flattering, but since I don't know if it's natural or not it makes it hard to critique. :scratch:

2 flash heads with umbrellas on each side is all i had....

It might be the child itself (in that case, disregard my comment) but the forehead looks a bit odd in a few of these photos. Particularly in 3, 5, and 7 it looks like the baby's forehead is bulging. It doesn't look all that flattering, but since I don't know if it's natural or not it makes it hard to critique. :scratch:

poor baby j :( she does have a large forehead that i'm sure she will grow into. she is very flattering and beautiful to me.

Last edited:
Lose one of the strobes, replace it with a reflector 90 deg camera left, and move the child away from the wall. A LOT further from the wall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back