First boudoir shoot. Tell me what you think.

If you wait about 5 years and take them again they might come out better.

? Far too oblique a comment. Do make sense! What is your point exactly?

I like #2 of the second set it her elbow wasn't cut off and her mouth was a closed. It looks kind of like she's biting her lip or something. :(

lol.. You werent kidding about the hair. But really, the lens was still too wide. I would say this session was an epic fail.
I know right? Her hair is huge and with all the crazy hair styles nowadays I didnt want to say anything. I think I should have shot in a bigger place. In all her shots I was only 5ft away so I had to zoom all the way out. You know what this is after I made her hair smaller.

I like #2 of the second set it her elbow wasn't cut off and her mouth was a closed. It looks kind of like she's biting her lip or something. :(
She is biting her lip

Kbarredo said:
I know right? Her hair is huge and with all the crazy hair styles nowadays I didnt want to say anything. I think I should have shot in a bigger place. In all her shots I was only 5ft away so I had to zoom all the way out. You know what this is after I made her hair smaller.

If anything I would have gotten closer. She is too far away.

Kbarredo said:

If anything I would have gotten closer. She is too far away.
Then I would have had to zoom all the way out to 18mm just to fit her body.

I think that the full body shots are more like a snapshot. I think you could have angled her, shot her close up at a behind from angle and had her folded/up at the knees or waist/posed to fit the frame and with some DOF to fade the body parts that aren't equally important to the shot as say the face and the eyes.

Take a look at Rub's work to get the idea of what she does that works well for poses and composition.

I think that the full body shots are more like a snapshot. I think you could have angled her, shot her close up at a behind from angle and had her folded/up at the knees or waist/posed to fit the frame and with some DOF to fade the body parts that aren't equally important to the shot as say the face and the eyes.

Take a look at Rub's work to get the idea of what she does that works well for poses and composition.
Will do, whats her name rub?

yeah man.. no need to put everything in the frame all the time. Kinda like car photography.. you see the wheel, the knob, the emblem etc. :)

I see what you mean. She is very good. Next time I will try some of her techniques. Does she shoot from a studio.

Kbarredo said:
I see what you mean. She is very good. Next time I will try some of her techniques. Does she shoot from a studio.

I've read recently that she rents houses to shoot in.

Kbarredo said:

I think the biggest flaw of my shoot was that I didnt do any research. I never saw the her house until 5 mins before the shoot. Dumb move on my part.

Kbarredo said:

I think the biggest flaw of my shoot was that I didnt do any research. I never saw the her house until 5 mins before the shoot. Dumb move on my part.

It can only get better from here.:thumbup:

Wow, her hair really is big and poofy! I also do not much like any of the poses (sorry). She did not look very sexy in them...I'm thinking she wasn't to comfortable. Is she a friend of yours? Seems like she just didn't/couldn't 'let loose'.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back