First child born 2/11 c&c

clay.perry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is Will. He was my excuse to buy a camera four months ago. I was using a black sheet hanging over my pull-up bar and bouncing the flash off the ceiling. Family members are liking the photos, but I wanted some critiques from non bias people. Maybe now I can talk the wife into that softbox I been wanting.

Thanks,
Clay

IMG_3717a.jpg

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_3653d.jpg

IMG_3666b.jpg

I like them overall.
The second one needs to be more in focus and the first could be a bit sharper around the eyes.
Congrats. Babies are great.

Congrats! My kids were my excuse for us buying our camera last year also. 1 and 2 are a little soft. 3 and 4 are better...4 being the best. I like the pose, looks natural and relaxed. I think 3 would have been great if you got the focus sharp on both of their faces. Keep shooting :thumbup:

I really like the second one, but the skin tone was too red and the eyes aren't in focus. I tried to do a little pp for you....I hope you don't mind.

It's hard on a small image, but here's my attempt:

4397342610_39b39196d4.jpg

I really like the second one, but the skin tone was too red and the eyes aren't in focus. I tried to do a little pp for you....I hope you don't mind.

It's hard on a small image, but here's my attempt:

4397342610_39b39196d4.jpg

Thanks for the help. I noticed the skin tone but did not know how to fix it. I want to try and shoot that one again. I was using my tripod and remote. I had to camera really wide. To get that picture I had to crop it at nearly 100%. I had to clean the floors and wash up after that one. I was warned what could happen with naked boys and it did!

I had to clean the floors and wash up after that one. I was warned what could happen with naked boys and it did!

Just wait until he's potty training! Don't do that thing where you just go cold turkey and let them either run around naked or with pants on and no diaper...

I was scrubbing poop out of carpet for about an hour ;) GL with the little man!

it is such a nice pic though and you baby is very very cute! Congrats!

Most reactions

Back