First Concert Pics since I got my DSLR..

Mathias13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Please

Been to a few concerts before this but with a crappy camera but my first with my Nikon..

One of the opening bands - Alkaline Trio
DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

Headliner - Rise Against
DSC_0429-1.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0841.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

Cool.. live shots are tough as heck. Been there before.. used to run an indie site, ontariopunk.com, and was taking pics.. its tough! Looks a lot like Tim from Rise Against. Keep working at it!

Cool.. live shots are tough as heck. Been there before.. used to run an indie site, ontariopunk.com, and was taking pics.. its tough! Looks a lot like Tim from Rise Against. Keep working at it!

Thanks and it was infact a Rise Against concert...was pretty good

Nice pic. Which kind of song are you play.

They're catergorized as a Rock band

1 and 4 i love...the lighting on his head and the stance in #4 i think is awesome...good shots! were you using a tripod? what were the specs these were taken at?

1 and 4 i love...the lighting on his head and the stance in #4 i think is awesome...good shots! were you using a tripod? what were the specs these were taken at?

No tripod was used. As a matter of fact, I was in the front row crowd, tryna take pictures while being pushed around by people in the mosh pit and avoiding crowd surfers...the settings varied from 1/80 sec and 1/250 sec with aperture low and ISO was at 1600

GET A GOOD FLASH AND IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO DIAL DOWN THAT ISO

I like all the ones of Rise Against. Rise Against #2 is my favorite. Good job.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back