What's new

First "Concert?"

TWright33

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2014
Messages
522
Reaction score
207
Location
Mississippi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the opportunity to shoot at a tornado relief benefit at a local joint called "The Catfish Opry"

The band "Slim Pickens" wanted me to get some shots of them.

The place was dark, the stage was cramped, I was worried at first.

However, I did get what I consider great shots.

I was shooting ISO 2500-3200 all night on my D7100. The camera handled the high ISO a lot better than I thought it would.

These are my top 5 pictures

$DSC_3677.webp$DSC_3682.webp$DSC_3700.webp$DSC_3713.webp$DSC_3732.webp
 
I like all of these. I really enjoy the feel of these shots.
 
C&C is welcome. I have another large event with around 8 groups to shoot the 18th of this month.

I need all the advice I can get.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I don't give c&c because I don't think I'm qualified to :) but I really love these. I think you did a great job. I have a D7100 too and I'm really surprised at how well it handles high iso. I love my camera.
 
I don't give c&c because I don't think I'm qualified to :) but I really love these. I think you did a great job. I have a D7100 too and I'm really surprised at how well it handles high iso. I love my camera.

I love mine too, I couldn't be any happier with it.

Glad you like the pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom