First day of shooting

Diver_matt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay....be gentle. This was my first day out with my camera last fall. None were shot using auto mode and most were experimenting with various priority modes and occasionally manual mode. I think I'm grasping composition so far. Just need more days like this running up/down the coast and such. Only the most basic of editing has been done (if any) such as brightness, contrast, midtones.

If you have a general suggestion to make any/each better, would love to hear it. Example: If it's too dark would a longer exposure or change of ISO be best?

1:
DSC00258.jpg

2:
DSC00256.jpg

3:
DSC01426.jpg

NOTE: Bought the camera used. Quickly realized something wasn't right. Focus didn't work correctly. It has since been completely serviced and works well now. So if focus is off a bit, perhaps isn't 100% me. :)

Last edited:
In Photobucket, hover over your photo and there should be a small little window the pops up under the photo. They should say things like HTML, and IMG code. Copy the IMG code and paste it in your post.

Most people here aren't keen on clicking clicks.
Viruses, trojans and whatnot.

What rexbobcat said about viruses, trojans and the like... I will second that. Also, if you do post images here, please number them and posting 3 to 5 images will get you some comments, many more will not - people don't have the time to comment on a whole "boatload" of pics.

Cheers,

WesternGuy

Edited original post. Thanks!!! As stated, I realize focus is off. I'll post one taken after the camera went to the shop for comparison. For these, mainly lighting and composition concerns, I suppose?

DSC00774.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back