First Day of Snow...SO COLD!

naaaach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
tonemapped.jpg

I woke up and saw snowfall, and was like, "Hey! I'm going to go take lots of pictures today!"

And then I stepped outside and couldn't even hold the camera straight because I was shaking so much. -20 wind chill is not fun. Well, here's the first and only photo I have so far of this year's snow...even if it's not even a blanket. Way too cold in Vancouver!

this is an excellent shot... Everything just looks abandoned. Nice capture!

Lol minus 20 windchill. I had to giggle. It was minus 38 no windchill here two days ago and with the windchill overnight dropped too -45. I know why do I live here. I had to marry a farmer. Nice shot though. I have yet to venture outside it was too bloody cold. Supposed to have a break in the weather today around minus 12. Thats short weather where I come from.:sexywink:

I read a neat trick for snow in a peterson book. On a cloudy day +1, on sunny +2 eV comp for the computer to register snow as white. Going to have to try it when its nicer out.

Thanks for the comments, will definitely be looking forward to more photography this winter.

The snow is gray.

Yeah, yeah, this is the first time Vancouver had this much snow in years! At least I'll have a few months to practice and perfect my snow photography.

Lol minus 20 windchill. I had to giggle. It was minus 38 no windchill here two days ago and with the windchill overnight dropped too -45. I know why do I live here. I had to marry a farmer. Nice shot though. I have yet to venture outside it was too bloody cold. Supposed to have a break in the weather today around minus 12. Thats short weather where I come from.:sexywink:

I guess I shouldn't be complaining! :lol:

i like it but please 800px on the long side :p

Most reactions

Back