First dslr in 4yrs need advice

hyg71886

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I used to have a Nikon d40 and had to sell it eventually due to leaving school. I got to try the d90 out for a few days and loved it, and now it down to very affordable (less then 500 body only new) so I want to get one. Next week I plan to order it with 2 lens, but I also need a tripod and backpack as well as maybe a flash. I am still a beginner by far but I will be taking alot more pics then I did back then I'm talking hiking, nature, family portraits, things like that. Now that I have the money to really make this a hobby I wanna start off right. Here is some of the equipment I choose

BestPricePhoto.com (d90 body)

Amazon.com: Lowepro LP36434-PWW Photo Hatchback 22L AW (Slate Grey): LOWEPRO: Camera & Photo (back pack)

Amazon.com: Photive ML-L3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote For Nikon D3200, D5100, D5000, D7000, D80, D90, p7000, P7100, Nikon J1, V1 Digital SLRS(Replaces Nikon ML-L3): Camera & Photo (remote)

Amazon.com: Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: NIKON: Camera & Photo (nikon dx 35mm f1.8)

I need recommendations on a good tripod, flash, and all around lens. Open to suggestions.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I use the INDURO Carbon Tripod very good.

Thats a bit pricey for a beginner tripod dont you think? As far as walk around lens I think I'm gonna go with the sigma os 18-200mm

Most reactions

Back