First engagement shoot...

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first engagement shoot so C&C is greatly appreciated. We got these done just as a huge storm was coming in. There is probably about a foot of snow up there now where we took these.Thanks for looking!
IMG_1914web.jpg

IMG_1934web.jpg

IMG_1944web.jpg

IMG_1945web.jpg

IMG_1955web.jpg

IMG_1979web.jpg

IMG_1975web.jpg

IMG_2019web.jpg

#6 & #7 are my favorites but the couple could use some lightening up because my eyes are drawn to the beautiful scenery! Did you use a fill flash or reflector? #4 is nice, too!

Number 5 is my favorite, i think it shows a scene where "boy meets girl, boy tries to impress girl, boy flirts with girl" lol

Number 8 is nice but there is too much of the log for my taste, i drawn to the log first, not the couple.

#6 & #7 are my favorites but the couple could use some lightening up because my eyes are drawn to the beautiful scenery! Did you use a fill flash or reflector? #4 is nice, too!

Thanks for the kind words. I used a fill flash. It was really overcast for the shoot so lighting was not particularly good. I'll have to see if I can lighten them up a bit.

Thanks for comments TheBrainchildGroup and Christina. I've had a few other people tell me there is too much of the log in #8 I'll have to crop it a little better. Thanks all! Keep 'em comin'!

i love #4 b/c it is closer and you can see how truly happy they are. gosh, she is gorgeous :)

#4 is my favorite. I think one or two might look better with a small crop,otherwise they are all good!

#4 is my favorite. I think one or two might look better with a small crop,otherwise they are all good!

Thanks for the kind words subimatt! It seems that your comment goes along with a lot of others that suggest they could benefit from a crop.

7 is my favourite... I love the perspective and how natural it looks...

They are all really really good though! Awesome work...

Why'd he have to wear pants with a patch on them???? :)
Lol. Actually there were 2 patches on them but I guess thats where "whatever the client wants" comes in to play. As long as they're happy with them, so am I.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back