first ever develop

rabidzoomer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I made this in class for a grade. It was the first time i ever used chemicals or technique with a enlarger. tell me what you think..

The spots are just dust from my scanner....my scanner is like a fax so i cant really fix it...
mark1bq.jpg

Yeah the light goes through plastic very well only the keys im still wondering about.

Would anyone have done something different? i have a week to turn it in so by then i could have 1000 done if i wanted to..

when i did photograms i put some negatives on there and they turned out greeeat, the old style metal spindles look good too just play around with it i wouldnt go with the first one until u have done more

well the negitives sounds like a great idea so ill try that and what kind of spindles are you talking about? just some random metal?

For contact prints see if you can get your hands on 6x6cm or larger negatives (if you don't know anyone who still shoots them then relatives may have some), the results can be pretty impressive. Of course, not meaning to be conformist but you could also try making enlargements from the negatives :D

have you develpoed film yet? and color or black and white negatives both work good. i dont have my binder with me or id show u how it turned out. any ways if your developed film there are metal spindles that you roll your film on. light bulbs look cool too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back