First family photo session :) as always CC welcome

651stp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here is my first family shoot, i find myself going through a lot of shoots now and days and am getting a lot of requests from family, friends to do shoots for. Hopefully i am closing the gap to where i can start doing it as a side job. I am mainly focusing on outdoor photography atm bcuz i dont have my indoor studio set up yet(should be soon!) my main thing is i dont have the confidence to start charging yet and am looking for opinions if i can even deliver from what i've taken so far. Any help is appreciated!

6Errn.jpg

BltcY.jpg

lOqY9.jpg

Aykv5.jpg

Last edited:
anything will help guys, dont be shy :p

3 to 5 is my limit. Takes wayyyy too much time to cc images correctly and at 5 minutes an image? I am at 45 minutes if I bothered with these. Sorry!
You have some good shots in there. Same family you posted before. Watch carefully the light source with oriental eyes, they are small to begin with and if they squint you lose them. You h ave one guy who was evidently very sensitive to the sun because he's squinting bad.

The selective color does nothing for the image besides take the focus off baby.
#7 is blue
You have some major issues when printing to any standard size with many of these as you have left no room in there for the inevitable crop factor.

well thanks for taking your time :p i will post less in future posts :p or maybe just take some down now lol

your right number 7 is blue! lol nice catch

Most reactions

New Topics

Back