First few Cornwall Shots

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It turns out after my drive back I couldn't sleep, so I uploaded a few photos from my holiday. The weather wasn't anywhere as near as good as I would have hoped, but I was out rain or shine with both of my cams to get as many shots as possible.. these are the first few I found that I liked, I'll post some more at a later time but here is a taster:

Portherasbeach.jpg

Portherasbeach2.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

-Ben-

Love the second one! THe exposure and composition is right on!

Can't wait to see more! :)

Zach :D

hmm it seems photobucket has been up to it's old resizing tricks again... i'll repost tommorrow and attempt to get them to come out a little bigger :) In the mean time here is an abstract shot of something I found screwed into a boulder by the sea, I love the colours:

Cape.jpg

thats better I had to lower the img quality a tad in the save process but now photobucket isn't having a fit and resize frenzy..

That abstract photo's prety cool, I wish there was a slightly longer DOF so the whole of the metal thing was in focus.

Thanks guys.

Great pics, I love the sun in the second one. What a beautiful place, by the way...
The 3rd one is also interesting... :D

The giant poles are breathers for the mine shafts that run beneath all the cliffs in the area. they just provide air to the lower shafts. Needless to say they aren't used anymore.

Thanks for all the kind words folks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back