What's new

FIRST GIG - THE STANDINS

nitefly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
988
Reaction score
4
Location
Birmingham, UK
I photographed by first music gig last night. It was great, let me know what you think of the photos.. and how I could improve for next time if you wouldnt mind.. Cheers, Nath.

1.
DSC_0018border.jpg


2.
DSC_0029border.jpg


3.
DSC_0040border.jpg


4.
DSC_0064border.jpg


5.
DSC_0092border.jpg


6.
DSC_0108border.jpg


7.
DSC_0122border.jpg


8.
DSC_0129border.jpg


9.
DSC_0135border.jpg


10.
DSC_0156border.jpg


11.
DSC_0182border.jpg
 
Excellent shots Nath! I like the first and the last best!

Rob
 
Nice work .. really like the black and whites? How did you shoot 'em? Settings? Etc? Etc?
 
I shot all of these at ISO 800, spot metering, shutter speed was either 100 or 80.. (used both) and I'm not sure about aperture. The lighting wasn't all that good either unfortunately :( Cheers for the comment though/
 
I've never done this, but I personally think they're great. Very nice job with these.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom