What's new

First go at light painting

NeyugN

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Tucson, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went up the mountain with a few friends of mine and had my try at light painting. Had a lot of fun with these photos so critiques to better my skills would be much appreciated!


EM1 Long Exposure by NeyugNxJTN, on Flickr


Accord Long Exposure by NeyugNxJTN, on Flickr


Group Long Exposure by NeyugNxJTN, on Flickr

I kinda rushed the last one because people started getting tired and wanted to go home being it was aroudn 12am :/

All shot at
is200
f/11

Thank you in advance!
 
last 2 look pretty cool. The first one I see your legs?
 
last 2 look pretty cool. The first one I see your legs?

Yeah, I believe those are my legs. My mistake on that one. I think I need to slow down on the painting a little bit to get every bit instead of just the streaks. Not really sure though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom