What's new

First HDR

redls1bird

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its been a while since I posted last, and since Alabama isn't conducive to the style of urban photography i want to pursue, its hard to find good shots. This is my first HDR photo. Tell me what you think!

goodhdr.jpg
 
I like the color; was that handheld? If so, a tripod might have helped...
Keep up the good work...
 
I wanted it kind of fuzzy. I dont know about you, but none of my memories are "crystal clear". The all have that soft edge to them. Just the look i was going for, and on a first try, not so bad.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom