What's new

first landscape shots. C&C

breemcmahon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are some of the first landscape shots i took with my nikon d60. bascially was the most gorgeous storm i've ever seen!

3587616765_cc4d9f462b_b.jpg


3588422766_6459cc8f97_b.jpg


3588419874_4f3c887a65_b.jpg
 
These really look great! I love the mood in all of them. I definitely find on and three the most interesting.

One is a great take on an otherwise typical shot. The motion blur is really steady and smooth. It's not distracting and it doesn't look like an accident.

Two is a good capture, but I must just not be a huge fan of rainbows.

Three is really intriguing. The pavement really looks like water. It's a great illusion. The composure is interesting, the sky is nice. The horizon however, is a little tilted. Other than that, number three is my favorite. Good work! :)
 
#2 makes me want to buy some Irish Spring soap! Love the hot greens.
 
I like the vivid colors in #2.
 
Overall a pretty nice job for some first landscape pictures

#1 - I like the cloud but I don't like the foreground. Taken from a moving car? Interesting idea, but its not for me

#2 - I don't really mind the noise in the sky, but would still prefer to see it clear. Love the colours in the picture

#3 - My fave of the set, nice job. A little too much water in the foreground and the horizon line looks a bit crooked.
 
thank you so much for your replies.

#1, yes was taken from a moving car was my parents and i went to chase the storm. it was an amazing sight.

#2, i am not much a fan of rainbows myself but couldn't resist. they were right in my backyard, two of them, just begging to be captured!

#3, actually is my driveway! not water, believe it or not! the skyline is definitely tilted, been meaning to fix that actually!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom