What's new

First Life Of Spring

Flower Child

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
778
Reaction score
4
Location
Southeastern Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were both taken with my D80, the crocus on the macro setting and the Daffodil on manual. I posted this once in the Nature part and didn't get any replies but i really would like someone to help me out on any suggestions so i posted it here.

Crocus
CopyofDSC_0128.jpg


Daffodil
I wish i had got the shutter speed a little quicker to capture the wings of the bee, but I'm stilll learning on my camera. I've only had a DSLR for a week now. So any help would be great.
DSC_0187.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom