What's new

First my photos here "Abstract"

Fouad Almalki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Saudi arebia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome :D
I'm a member here a new hobby photography would like to share my photos and I would like your views
I am also very happy in joining with you​


Here my pictures​

DSC0621.jpg
​

DSC06210.jpg
​


​
Thank you my friends
*_*​
 
woah nice! Very interesting and excellent detail IMO. My favorite of the two is the 2nd one. Kinda hurts my eyes looking at it for a while but still nice. Im wondering if a black and white of the 2nd pic would've looked a bit better. Either way they're both great :)

best wishes
 
Like the patterns they are very interesting photos like it very much
 
Love the colors in the first...second is too much for me...could not look at it for more than 2 seconds LOL
 
#1 is a fairly boring photo to me.

#2 is a great one. I love it. Whether you cropped #1 or zoomed in doesn't matter. Getting rid of the grass and sky improved the image 1000% and made it an abstract of sorts. Nothing abstract about the first one. Sorry.
 
dont like #1 as the ground and green kill the image lines.

I really like #2, but I think I have seen this pattern or something similar...is this a popular place to photograph?
 
2nd shot is great. its hard to look at for more than like a second tho haha
 
they are cool, but I have to say they hurt my eyes too.
 
I think the first one gives a little scale without overwhelming the eyes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom