What's new

first newborn.. practice shoot

hard to say, that is a very narrow DOF try using this calculator Online Depth of Field Calculator


Thanks...I put in all the info and I did shoot WAY to wide open! I shot f/2.2..I guess this is why it was just a practice shoot! I learned so much though and am excited to keep shooting!

I appreciate all the comments and critiques!
 
I agree with the softness. Perhaps the shots could use a bit more contrast..they seem just a little flat to me. Great job on the posing though!! This is right up my alley!!
 
Not a fan of #3 and #5 but otherwise I love them.
 
Thati s so funny. I bought the 50mm right before my second child was born and my pics are the same way lol...
 
what a beautiful baby... great shots to share with the child someday...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom