What's new

First Newborn Session C&C please?

tmjjk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
550
Reaction score
61
Location
Cleveland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$tpf.webp
 
I like the picture but not the post processing I would of preferred just B&W or I usually like my babies to have a very light and airy look other people will disagree with that look but its all personal preference :)
 
I don't care for the processing... it is too close to selective color, being very mono.. and red on the legs, head and side....

Post the original please...

if you want to get a GOOD shot, you should always post the original. That way we can tell you how to improve it. When something is processed like this, it limits what you will get on it. We often see conversions like this, because the original was so bad.. this is all that could be done with it.
 
$tpf2.webp
 
Thanks Charlie...
 
Yes the color version is much better.... cute baby, your client should be happy
 
Just out of curiosity... what about this one?
 
$tpf3.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom