Palace of Fine Arts San Francisco. It's bit overdone ('round here anyway) but 3 blocks from my office and I was turned to night photography for the first time on my 365 project. Short days. Thoughts? Thanks.
Thanks! Can you elaborate? I didn't push it at all, this is what came out of the camera. You mean the highlights? Not sure what to do, I don't feel like the image is overexposed at all.
Cool off the white balance just a little bit. Also bump back the vibrance slider just a pinch. If you use the white balance picker in Lightroom, there is a white lighted wall on the left side, between the columns. This is a good WB spot.
Thanks for the feedback all. Designer, the "keystoning" fixes the perspective? I have photoshop, just not very good with the photo editing capabilities yet. I use it for software design mostly.