First night picture

killerseaguls

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
96591a985595a08432ec1e504a72c697.jpg

First night time picture I've taken. Cars are blurry obviously. I was trying to focus on the lights and the colors. Free for all my mistakes por favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The intended subject is a bit vague, for me, but I think the Classic Home(?) sign is an obvious focal point. I'd be tempted to zoom in on that, maybe trying to go portrait mode and grab that blue car/SUV as the base.

If not (might get too jaggy) then I'd least crop out the green street sign jutting out from the right and the street light at left.

The intended subject is a bit vague, for me, but I think the Classic Home(?) sign is an obvious focal point. I'd be tempted to zoom in on that, maybe trying to go portrait mode and grab that blue car/SUV as the base.

If not (might get too jaggy) then I'd least crop out the green street sign jutting out from the right and the street light at left.

To be honest I didn't really have one. I was getting gas and I saw the bright lights across the street and wondered if I could set my settings correctly before my gas was done to get a viewable shot. The classic home is what I focused on as it was the largest sign I saw. I see what you're saying about the green sign. Didn't realize it until you pointed it out.

Thanks for the feedback

I used to take night pictures because the lights were pretty. I soon realized that without a strong subject they just weren't worth looking at. No different than a shot taken during daylight.

To be honest I didn't really have one. I was getting gas and I saw the bright lights across the street and wondered if I could set my settings correctly before my gas was done to get a viewable shot. The classic home is what I focused on as it was the largest sign I saw. I see what you're saying about the green sign. Didn't realize it until you pointed it out.

Thanks for the feedback

No worries - this is how we learn.

Most reactions

Back